As you go through the process of choosing a child care facility for your little one, we want to take this opportunity to share with you a little about us, our philosophy and what makes Greenville Montessori School unique from other schools in the area.
Sanjay was born in Zambia, grew up in South Africa, and moved to the US in 2000. Dolly was born & raised in India and moved to the US in 1999. We both care about quality education and have multiple Masters from some of the top schools. We have been married for 14 years and currently reside in Allen, TX. We have two girls, 7 and 5. For the past 16 years, Sanjay has worked in a senior management capacity for large, medium and start-up corporations in the Telecommunications Industry. Dolly has over 10 ‘ experience in Marketing for various local consumer packaged goods companies. While our professional careers were financially rewarding, we did not feel our jobs had a link with our children’s interests and the local community. In 2014, we decided it was time to make a positive change. We researched several industries prior to deciding on investing in child care. We chose child care because we genuinely enjoy being around children and we cannot think of a nobler occupation than one that strives to be a positive influence on the life of a child. My wife and I have several years of experience as parents with multiple pre-schools and share your high expectations of a childcare facility.
We bought Greenville Montessori in October 2015. We also own another private school in Murphy, TX and since we have acquired that school, we have improved the curriculum, facility, food and activities for children to a level where that school is the highest rated center in the area. As testament ,our Director was nominated in 2015 as one of the Top 4 finalists by the Texas Licensed Child Care Association (TLCCA) in the state of Texas! We take honor and pride in providing care and education for children and managing our schools is our full time profession.
We understand the attributes that are most important to us as parents that we would like to see in a school; and those are the attributes that you will whole heartedly find at Greenville Montessori. We consider Greenville Montessori’s key pillars of strengths to be:
- Beautiful & modern facility with well Montessori-equipped classrooms, play areas, indoor gym, library & computer room, commercial kitchen and an aquarium
- Montessori certified experienced lead teachers in all Primary and Kindergarten classrooms
- Curriculum aligned with the Montessori philosophy of teaching managed by both Montessori certified Director and Primary & Elementary Montessori certified Assistant/Curriculum Director
- Computers, Spanish and Music enrichment programs which are incorporated within the Montessori framework
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch & two afternoon snacks made from scratch using fresh ingredients in our fully-equipped kitchen
- Dedicated Infant/Pre-Toddler wing with 2 Infant rooms and 1 pre-Toddler room with loving and caring staff
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Dolly & Sanjay Ambekar