Greenville Montessori School is dedicated to providing a genuine Montessori atmosphere by interpreting Dr. Maria Montessori’s philosophy faithfully. Our challenging and inviting environment fosters a love of learning and creative thinking while recognizing the potential in every child.
Greenville’s programs encompass the infant, toddler, primary & elementary levels of Montessori education.
We offer full-time, school time and part-time programs for all classes.
Our classrooms are divided by age groups:
- Two Infant classes (6 weeks – 12 months)
- One Pre-toddler class (13 months – 17 months)
- Two toddler classes (18 months – 3 years)
- Three Primary classes (3 – 5 years)
- One Elementary class (5+ years). This includes Private Kindergarten thru third grade.
- After School (5-13 years)